Saturday, March 3, 2012


George P. Saunders is happy to announce the up and running action of his new website at GeorgePSaunders.blogspot.com.  My newest book, The Art of Whoring - Adventures in Prostitution, is now available on Amazon.com, the Kindle edition.  There will be a free dowload within 48 hours for those of you who have interest in a very misunderstood and romantic subject.  This is my first shot at blogging, so I'm keeping it simple.  I simply wish to make an announcement at this stage of the game that we're up and going.  One of my latest films, in a very different genre than whoring, is now in worldwide distribution, an action adventure/UFC fight driven picture - Supreme Champion.  So, that's it for now.  More on whores and action in the coming days.  Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment